Action-Coaster

95 Art Reviews

33 w/ Responses

23 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

Real “Nazo just killed Tails” vibes

SlamGrene responds:

seeing as nazo is the golden standard of sonic fan content i'll take that as the highest of complements but i honestly had no idea where this pic was going lol

The one time you wanna wait in line

A longbox classic as it were lol

Humans/humanoids in Sonic came back with a vengeance and got fans doin cute shit like this now lol

SlamGrene responds:

it's the perfect time for me to do our digital art ancestors justice, mashing together sonic with the current anime i'm far deep into

Moral of the story is that Sonic knows how to appeal to chicks, romantically or platonically

SlamGrene responds:

actually tho, very light spoilers but he's partially why sage grows a deep desire for eggman to see her as family

I’m so glad you posted it dude, this is awesome :)

Hoopa57 responds:

Np!!

Damn dude this is impressive 👍

SlamGrene responds:

thank u but nothing is ever getting my sleep schedule back from this lol

Love the way you draw Rouge, she’s one of my favorites to begin with and you give her a unique almost punk-ish edge that’s really cute

TAPES responds:

Thanks, dude! I agree, she's got such a great look, she was always gonna be a fave of mine. I sincerely appreciate all the support you've sent my way, man!

I love your stuff man, it’s really cute and subtly, warmly intimate in a classic raunchy pin-up sort of way and it’s great 👍

I’m definitely looking at this qt 👀

TAPES responds:

Thanks so much, man! The way you described it is pretty much exactly what I'm going for. I'm glad my stuff can give off that sort of feeling. Thanks for all the support, seriously!

You deserve the cash lol

I’m the cartoon superhero ass guy

Fail